Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Danforth University Center (DUC); Danforth Campus
Located in the DUC, in Tisch Commons. Students please check in near the North DUC entrance, by Mudd Field.
Washington University in St. Louis
6475 Forsyth Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63105
The Danforth Campus will host local and national organizations hiring for internships, co-ops, and jobs at the Spring 2018 STEM SLAM.
All WashU students and alumni are invited to attend with a valid ID at check-in. Professional attire (a suit) is strongly recommended. Located in the DUC, in Tisch Commons. Students please check in near the North DUC entrance, by Mudd Field.
For more information log into CAREERlink or call 314-935-5930.
Prepping for the Career Fair + SLAMs
The Career Center is offering multiple sessions of Prepping for the Career Fair + SLAM. These workshops will teach you how to research employers, approach recruiters, and other tips to working a fair. Please visit CAREERlink for details and to RSVP.
- Career Fair + SLAM – Prep Over Winter Break: Tuesday, December 5 @ 4-5 p.m.
- Career Fair + SLAM – Prep Over Winter Break: Friday, December 8 @ 1-2 p.m.
- Prepping for the Career Fair + SLAM: Thursday, January 18 @ 4-5 p.m.
- Prepping for the Career Fair + SLAM: Friday, January 19 @ 1-2 p.m.
- Prepping for the Career Fair + SLAM: Monday, January 22 @ 5-6 p.m.
- International Students’ Prepping for the Career Fair + SLAM: TBD
Students are encouraged to research employers prior to the fair. You should also review positions posted in CAREERlink, the Career Center’s interactive database of jobs and internships. Additional help is available during Quick Question drop-in hours and Quick Advising Hours.
Are you a recruiter?
The STEM SLAM is an invite only recruitment event. For invited employers, additional information about logistics and planning may be found at Employers Recruiting Calendar > STEM SLAM Details.