Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Athletic Complex; Danforth Campus
Washington University in St. Louis
St. Louis, Missouri 63130
The Danforth Campus will host local and national organizations hiring for internships, co-ops, and jobs at the Spring 2018 Internship & Job Career Fair. The fair will provide WashU students a unique opportunity to meet and interview with dozens of potential employers in a short amount of time. All WashU students and alumni are invited to attend. Professional attire (a suit) is strongly recommended.
This career fair is open to all WashU students and alumni with a valid ID at check-in. Visit the Career Fair mobile app for a current list of employers and positions.
For more information log into CAREERlink or call 314-935-5930.
Prepping for the Career Fair + SLAMs
The Career Center is offering multiple sessions of Prepping for the Career Fair + SLAM. These workshops will teach you how to research employers, approach recruiters, and other tips to working a fair. Please visit CAREERlink for details and to RSVP.
- Heat Up Your Search Over Winter Break: Tuesday, December 5 @ 4-5 p.m.
- Heat Up Your Search Over Winter Break: Friday, December 8 @ 1-2 p.m.
- Prepping for the Career Fair + SLAM: Thursday, January 18 @ 4-5 p.m.
- Prepping for the Career Fair + SLAM: Friday, January 19 @ 12-1 p.m.
- Prepping for the Career Fair + SLAM: Monday, January 22 @ 5-6 p.m.
- International Students’ Prepping for the Career Fair + SLAM: Monday, January 22 @ 5-6 p.m.
Students are encouraged to research employers prior to the fair. You should also review positions posted in CAREERlink, the Career Center’s interactive database of jobs and internships. Additional help is available during Quick Question drop-in hours and Quick Advising Hours.
Are you a recruiter?
If your organization is interested in attending the Spring 2018 Internship & Job Career Fair, please visit Participant Registration hosted within CAREERlink for details. Registration closes Friday, January 5, 2018 or until capacity is reached. Read more on the Participant Registration form.
For additional information about logistics and planning, visit Employers Recruiting Calendar > Spring Career Fair Details.