Get your plan in place before your schedule is booked!
August 24, 2017
Early Registration Deadline: May 31
Regular Registration Deadline: July 31
Final Registration Deadline: August 4
Career Camp is for the classes of 2018, 2019, and 2020. The event provides an opportunity to reflect on your summer and college experience and then create an action plan for the following year. You'll choose the sessions right for you throughout the day. You may choose to:
- Reflect on your previous summer and college experience for future decision making
- Identify your interests and explore options within those areas
- Understand how to select and apply to the right graduate, medical or law school
- Explore career paths and network with industry professionals
- Build professional skills, such as resume and cover-letter writing, interviewing and networking
- Connect with an advisor to support you throughout the year
- Create an individualized action plan for the year ahead
Take advantage of this unique program to clarify your plans and use the year ahead to set your next summer goals.
When is Career Camp?
Thursday, August 24: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.*
All campers will attend their selected sessions on self assessment, how to research an organization, reviewing and applying to graduate and professional schools, and interviewing. And, of course, we'll eat breakfast and lunch! You can wear whatever you’d like on this day. *Note: Time frame may vary. There is an optional final session.
How much does it cost?
Early Registration, May 31: $30
Regular Registration, June 1 - July 31: $40
Final Registration, August 1 - August 4: $50
You can pay the registration fee via check or student account (Fall 2017 tuition bill).
*Note: Students that cancel after August 11 will not receive a refund.
What about housing? When can I move in?
If you will be living in Residential Life housing, you will be allowed to move in by Wednesday, August 23. Residents of Quadrangle Housing or other off-campus apartments will be responsible for arranging a move-in date with their respective landlord.
- Students who register after July 31 cannot be guaranteed early move-in.
- Do not contact ResLife about early move-in. We will coordinate early move-in on your behalf.
- If you decide not to attend Career Camp and do not cancel your registration by Fri, Aug. 11 or fail to attend Career Camp, you will be responsible for your move-in fees, which would total to approximately $150. This would be added to your Fall 2017 tuition bill.
How do I register for Career Camp?
Complete the registration form located on the right of this page or click here to register.
Those who cancel on or before Friday, August 11 will receive a full refund of their registration fee. Those who cancel after Friday, August 11 will not receive a refund. Registered students who move-in early, but don't show up for Career Camp will be responsible for their early move-in fees from Residential Life (approx $150).
Contact us at (314) 935-5930 or email@example.com.
(Final registration: August 4)
*Confirmation emails will be sent after each deadline.
**If tuition billing is selected, you will not be billed until after August 11th.